Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Day After

I did it. I'm so glad I finally did do it! The sun went down and rose in the morning. nothing much really changed but I did it. I threw myself out there. and personally, I really like "The Hate Song".

I got some really nice emails from some old friends and some great comments. One of the things I'd like to figure out is how to put comment fields in my site so people could just put stuff up.

I already know what I have planned for the April song of the month. and May and June for that matter. I may have to start working on some of the later songs that aren't as done as the ones I have set for the next few months. One of the things this project is showing me is that I really did have a bunch of songs that were 95% done. but some of them are only about half way done...

I really need to post my long "disclaimer" about copyright laws sooner than later. It's gonna be like a term paper discussing one of my fave books of all time which is all about sampling and copyright laws and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment