Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Getting nervous...

So what have I done here?! I must admit I'm starting to get a little nervous about this whole thing.

What if everyone hates my first song? What if I get a cease and desist letter? The song is based on a sample from ELO. What if they pull my hosting account because of it?

and will I even be able to pull this off? I've pretty much got the web pages in place but they need a lot of work still. I also need to work on the song itself. I listened to it the other day and I thought it rocked. I'm wondering if I need to work on it more though? I at least wanted to mix it down a little better. Create a "single" version that is shorter than the version I have now.

Throwing a monkey wrench into all of my plans is the fact that I have a job interview on Thursday. I couldn't be more happy and thrilled! But if I get a job it will definitely impact this project and make it harder. When I came up with this idea I assumed I'd still be working only part time for the next few months at least. So we'll see what happens. I would LOVE to get a full time job so while this project is very important to me my career comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment