Sunday, July 4, 2010

It worked!

My samples and my beats are in sync and sound amazing!

holy shit... you have no idea what this means to me. I've been working on trying to make the samples and the beats sync in the particular song I was working on tonight for at least ten years. I first recorded this song with Jamie in the Noise Factory. Did it again in DragKing and made it more sample based but could never get the samples to "work" quite right. We released it anyway on our first album even though I was never completely happy with the way it sounded.

Tonight for the first time it sounds like I've been wanting it to sound. I'm really excited about this! I will be releasing this as my song of the month for July shortly.

and this opens up a whole new door for me... wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment