Monday, August 16, 2010

August delay

I haven't done anything with music this month. I've been too busy being Mr. Mom. The kids are out of school for the summer and it seems like every day is crazy. It's really hard to find the time to sit down and really concentrate on making music. They'll be back in school in September and I know I'll have more time again then but as for now...

My plan is to get at least something up this month. I don't care if it's on the 31st... as long as it's in August I'll be OK with it. Then I'll try to get the September song as quickly as I can and then get the October song out on the 1st. I already know what song I have planned for October and it's already done.

so there we go. time to try to get back to work and get a little work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment