Thursday, June 3, 2010

Gotta roll ahead...

I updated all the web pages yesterday and sent out the email this morning. "Je T'Aime" is now live and on the web!

oh yeah... I should do like I did last month and put up a posting about it on the blog. I'll do that next.

It hit me this morning that I can't slack this month. I'll be going out of town for almost a week at the end of June with Julia. We're going to SF to have the honeymoon we didn't have when we got married because we couldn't afford it. (although our dream was to go to Spain when we got married)

So I've gotta get right on it, figure out what song is going to be next month's song, and do it. Part of the problem is that I've gotta figure out what song to do for next month. I had the first few months figured out. I know what I want to do in October (Halloween) and December (Christmas) but I don't have the rest of the year figured out. That's going to be my next task. Sit down and re-listen to the stuff I've got in "the can", and plot out the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment